- 12:27:00
Thursday, 19 December 2013
Gonna try if penning my thoughts down can stop me from being preoccupied with them.
1) Can't wait to get out of here. I need to get out of here.
2) Stop expecting so much. Stop that greed. Stop the comparison.
3) Stop looking back.
4) I am not psychotic.
5) I am always contradicting myself.
Okae I'm just gonna blame it on the hormonal imbalances caused by PMS since my cycle is so bloody accurate (pun intended) and it's legit for me to be experiencing that phase at this moment.
Feeling so sucky right now argh okae bye.
- 12:27:00
Thursday, 19 December 2013
Gonna try if penning my thoughts down can stop me from being preoccupied with them.
1) Can't wait to get out of here. I need to get out of here.
2) Stop expecting so much. Stop that greed. Stop the comparison.
3) Stop looking back.
4) I am not psychotic.
5) I am always contradicting myself.
Okae I'm just gonna blame it on the hormonal imbalances caused by PMS since my cycle is so bloody accurate (pun intended) and it's legit for me to be experiencing that phase at this moment.
Feeling so sucky right now argh okae bye.