this is such an old song. but it never fails to motivate me.
决不再對自己妥協。
anyway I got back last thursday! lots of loots from taiwan!! xD xD I will blog about them and my trip in my next post (:
finally settled most of the school admin stuff. I'm really excited and nervous for school at the same time!! there's this unknown fear in me. fear for the new environment and new people whom I am going to meet. not sure if I can handle those well. >< (I wish to be able to handle them better) hahaha 順其自然吧~
unit reunion dinner was awesome though the only alumni batches present were 38 & 39 ma'ams, us and 42. (: had a great time catching up with sqms♥ and talking to ma'ams (at the end of the dinner oops). I SWEAR I AM NEVER GOING TO ADHERE TO ANY URD THEMES ANYMORE. hmph our squad REALLY overdressed D: well it was still an enjoyable night (:
this is such an old song. but it never fails to motivate me.
决不再對自己妥協。
anyway I got back last thursday! lots of loots from taiwan!! xD xD I will blog about them and my trip in my next post (:
finally settled most of the school admin stuff. I'm really excited and nervous for school at the same time!! there's this unknown fear in me. fear for the new environment and new people whom I am going to meet. not sure if I can handle those well. >< (I wish to be able to handle them better) hahaha 順其自然吧~
unit reunion dinner was awesome though the only alumni batches present were 38 & 39 ma'ams, us and 42. (: had a great time catching up with sqms♥ and talking to ma'ams (at the end of the dinner oops). I SWEAR I AM NEVER GOING TO ADHERE TO ANY URD THEMES ANYMORE. hmph our squad REALLY overdressed D: well it was still an enjoyable night (:
The best kind of friend is one you could sit on the porch with, never saying a word, but walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.