updates! - 13:08:00
Thursday, 26 April 2012
heyyaa! significant events recently:
Saturday's Harry Potter movie marathon with dango & zw!
Well it wasn't really a marathon cos we only managed to watch ONE movie! goblet of fire~ eek I am still so sad that cedric died. ): and I seriously don't like chochang with harry. like whyyyyyy? she's not even pretty. okae fine harry isn't handsome too. -.- and I still haven't caught my deathly hallows part 2. ): which means I haven't really finished my whole Harry Potter movie series! ): when will I ever get to finish it....
We had lunch and omg duke is seriously super cute lah. I strongly believe that zw made some love potion on pottermore and fed it to him!! he kept following zw everywhere even on our way to the bus stop! htht with dango too it was such an enjoyable afternoon :D
Basketball with didi + falling sick on his birthday ._.
Haven't played basketball since a really long time ago (I think the last time I played was before A levels) so I decided to go play with my didi at the courts near my house. refreshing game woohoo :D haven't been shooting for soooo long! well well then after the game I started having gastric pain -.- I couldn't sleep for the whole night and I almost woke my mum up in the middle of the night to go A&E with me D: how scary I thought I was going to dieeeee. (on my didi's birthday!! sounds like some reincarnation drama lol)
Haha and I gave my didi this very cute birthday present! it's called marimo!
it's this little round fluffy algae/moss thing that grows! haha it's so cute lah :3
oh sian I need to go see the doctor to get MC for today. :< if not I won't get my paid leave.
NVM IT'S THE LAST WEEK AT WORK. endureeeee.
okae bye! :D
