entries ♥ me ♥ tagboard ♥ loves

more wantsssssssssssss - 20:40:00
Thursday, 19 April 2012

oh gosh I am getting super greedy and materialistic ever since I started earning some $kachings$. this is badddddd. but these are seriously damn nice ><

1. 繽紛春色 糖霜馬卡龍色穿繩飾邊平底繫帶休閒鞋
this is like NUMBER 1 ON MY 'WANT' LIST.I LOVE THE BLUE ONE. go hereLink and see the price. even after the postage and delivery charges it is still freaking cheap. how to get mannnnnnn ): zae please go back tw during your long break to help me get pleaseeeee (gosh you are not going to see this here ><)

2. 正韓Q版俏鬍子公爵圓領寬版拼色短袖上衣
this top is damn cute lah AND CHEAPPPPP. i want the white one it's super nice T.T go here to see~

3. 盛夏印象真牛皮拼接流蘇墜飾側穿繩平底莫卡辛

this SHOE IS DAMN FREAKING NICE TOO. I love it so much but it's more costly than the first shoe. like more than twice the price. :/ so this is a mere 'want' which I can't possibly get. ): go here~

and this is the blue floral dress I was talking about in my previous wants post!
so niceeeeeee. where to get where to get where to get?? ): ): ): ): *extremely sad face*

OH HAHA AND I GOT MY POTTERMORE ACCOUNT. friends on pottermore please add me ThornAsphodel4747 ^^ really quite fun leh! but they update rather slowlyyy. only got up till book 1 now...

okie shall stay away from my laptop! bye~ (:




Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end.