entries ♥ me ♥ tagboard ♥ loves

talking about future. - 23:20:00
Sunday, 26 February 2012

): today was a terrible horrible vegetable day cos:
1. I have to work on a Sunday ):
2. I want the double-pay-on-Sunday policy back ):
3. The phone extension in the clinic was(and probably still is) down. can't make/receive any calls for the whole day. ):
4. The registration system was sot and I can't do billing for my patients without re-logging-in N times. ):
5. I OT for more than an hour today D: emergency walk-in patient ><
6. More clinic politics. ):
7. I didn't go to medical fair with sqms ): (but yay sqms took stuffz for me :D)
talking about working on weekends, I find it really unreasonable to say it is impossible for us students to have our offday on EITHER a sat OR sun. I had to work on both for two consecutive weeks? I thought MOM declared Sunday as family day? okies sorryz this is really really really my last time complaining about this. but yeah, there are two of us at the clinic and I don't understand why we can't have an offday each during weekend. pffffft. ):

anyway after work today I had a nice and inspiring talk with DrGT :D it's nice to talk to adults who can talk to you as a friend & not impose that kind of 'superior-cos-I-am-an-adult' image. we were talking about MY FUTURE. hahahaha cos I told him before that I have no intentions of becoming a dentist. so he was telling me how fun it is to kill(?) teeth and rescue(?) teeth LOL ._. and asking me what I want to do. I told him and he shared some personal life stories with me~ now I am really inspired to become a nurse hahahahahaha, regardless of all the sai things that I have to go through. I WANNA BE A NURSE NOW :> okae any of my friends who reads this and wants to become a doctor next time please hire me thank you!! :D

okae time to sleep bye~