entries ♥ me ♥ tagboard ♥ loves

- 21:49:00
Wednesday, 19 August 2009

eeyer maybe i should really consider about taking physics instead of bio in JC. X: arghhhh 我的决心一直动摇!

haiz. i am really feeling quite emo now. BAAAAAAAAA. i have decided to just resort to applying for local programmes for GCP. 要出国我以后长大了,有能力了再自己去吧! (:
yepp & sqms we must really really really really stay as good friends & join some 旅行团 & go overseas to play together when we are old enough! :D [really!]




MINZY'S DANCE IS THE BEST & THE COOLEST! :DDDDDDDDDDDD ♥
i think her skeleton gloves are super cool! xD

------------------------------------------------
oh yes! 1234! woohoo i got 4 blisters on my hand! + arm muscle ache + back muscle ache + leg muscle ache after the VERY VERY VERY VERY HIGH tent pitching ytd! :D haha it was meant to hype up our teammates! hope we really did achieve our intentions. :B

but ofcos, ytd's high pitch would not be possible without sqms! (:
thank you sqms! i really love you all! ♥ T-T
my sqms are forever, irreplaceable by anything, anyone.
& i really agree with chuxi's post on sqms being the ones who really 跟你经历每一波,每一浪~

不管前方的路有多么的坎坷,不管前方的浪有多么的汹涌,只要有你们,我统统都不怕。

i dont want this feeling to go away. ):


POP is 2 days away,
& somehow i really hope that time could reverse & we could go back to being cadets again.
想当年我们那些同甘共苦的日子,
有多么,多么的美好. (:

----------------------------------------------

你的心情总在飞
什么事都要去追
想抓住一点安慰
你总是喜欢在人群中徘徊
你最害怕孤单的滋味

你的心那么脆,一碰就会碎
经不起一点风吹
你的身边总是要许多人陪
你最害怕每天的天黑

但是天总会黑,人总要离别
谁也不能永远陪谁
而孤单的滋味,谁都要面对
不只是你我会感觉到疲惫

当你孤单你会想起谁 (NP!)
你想不想找个人来陪 (SQUADMATES!)
你的快乐伤悲只有我能体会
让我再陪你走一回 (okae lor! :D)


突然好想幼稚的跑去跟每一个 sqm 打勾勾,
承诺以后的路还要一起走。


----------------------------------------------

Making my way down town
Walking fast
Faces pass
And I'm home bound

Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way
Through the crowd

And I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder
If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you... tonight

It's always times like these
When I think of you
And I wonder if you ever think of me

Cause everything's so wrong
And I don't belong
Living in your precious memory

Cause I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder
If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by,oh
Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you... tonight

And I, I don't wanna let you know
I, I drown in your memory
I,I don't wanna let this go
I, I've fallen...
Making my way down town
Walking fast
Faces pass
And I'm home bound

Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way
Through the crowd

And I still need you
And I still miss you
And now I wonder
If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time, would pass us by
Cause you kow I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you...
If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass me by
Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you...
If I could just hold you...
Tonight.

haha idk if this song is appropriate. but yeah meichun! i'm currently re-addicted to this oldie.
& i am sure that sqms have walked more than a thousand miles with me. [LOL hahaha if i have ever walked that long a distance~! X:]

:D

wheee it's gonna be FUNNNNNNNNN tmr at pinky's house! xD



2 more days.

bye!