- 23:43:00
Sunday, 11 March 2007
hello! didnt go sentosa today. sad. my mummy got diarrhoea. my daddy got gastric pain. diao.. lala. nvm. i think tmr then i going...
okayyie. suddenly thot of the day i was sick. WHICH WAS LAST TUESDAY! THIRD CLASS!! T_T so saddening. early in the morning i woke up feeling chao hot and tou tong. then dont have the mood to eat breakfast. so i bring it to sch. took my temp on the way down to catch my bus. then after that in sch, sqms found out that i was having a fever. haha. i told pooh first. then after that other sqms found out themselves and from pooh. SO SADDENING. i have to rang4 sqms dan1 xin1! HMPH. okae then i think i told ryl. haha. then i dont know. maybe like lejing all that started to know? yeah. was quite okae to cope in class cos we were just doing planning for camp and pre-camp activities. what did we do arh? i dont rmb. hahaha. then after that during recess melia was in the music room rehearsing drama with her classmates.[if i didnt rmb wrongly.] then we went to find her! haha. then pooh and chu say dunno what go comp lab. then met cong on the way to comp lab. HAHA. then cong pei2 wo3 go pop to see if they sell panadol>>according to melia. they did not. yeah. so sad. then cong and me go canteen to see if we want to eat anyth or not. i've got no appetite lah duh. haha. so we went up to look for pooh and chu. hong was in class practising her dance!!!!!!!!!! WAHAHA. okae. ahem. then in the com lab pooh and chu and cong were just looking at blogs while i slept in the com lab. WAHA. so nice to sleep there. then after that sqms printed someth[what did you all print?] and we went back to class. in class my tou was chao tong de lor. so i slept on the table haha when everyone come over to guan1 xin1 wo3. was so touched[emotionally not physically! XD] by my dear classmates. haha. but they forced me to go home!!!!!!! reluctantly i went to find wulaoshi with jm and cam and blahblah to the GO etc. i dont rmb. >< color="#000000">[what is this?]
[ ] I type only with my pointer fingers.
[ ] I have caught something on fire.
[ ] I've told a cop to go away
[ ] I have attempted to sip out of a straw but it accidentally went into my nose, rather than my mouth.
[x] I've thought of something funny, and laughed out loud and people looked at me weird.
[ ] I've caught myself drooling
[ ] I've "accidentally" caused an explosion.
[ ] If someone says the word "duty", I can't help but laugh.
[ ] I've been into a "Do Not Enter" one way road plenty oftimes.
[x] Sometimes I just...stop thinking & zone out.
[ ] It is POSSIBLE to lick your elbow...
[x] I just tried to lick my elbow.
[x] People often shake their heads and walk away from me
[ ] People often tell me to use my "inside voice"
[ ] Gum has fallen out of my mouth while talking.
[ ] I use my fingers to do simple math.
[ ] I've jumped out of a moving vehicle
[ ] I've eaten a bug for $5 or less.
[x] I'm taking this test when I should be doing something ((WAY)) more important.
[x] I repost chain letters [I does this if I finds it interesting. :)]
[x] I've removed my pants when with friends. [with sqms haha.]
[ ] I've ran around naked when I was with friends.
[x] I've searched all over the place for something, and then realized it was in my hand the whole time.
[ ] I accidentally break a lot of things.
[ ] my friends know not to use big words on me.
[ ] I put my head to the side when I'm confused. [you mean tilt? I do tilt my head. :)]
[x] Sometimes I start telling a story and suddenly forget what I'm talking about.
[x] I've fallen out of my chair before. [sorry, but a lot of times. -______-lll]
[x] When I'm laying in bed, I sometimes stare at the ceiling and try to find pictures and words in the texture. [being abstract you know!:)]
Count it all up and multiply it by four to find how stupid you are. :D
Total: _12_
I am _48_% stupid.
BOYISH:
[ ] You like being sweaty.
[ ] You love hoodies and jeans.
[x] Dogs are better than cats.
[ ] It's funny when people get hurt. [it is NOT.]
[ ] You've played with/against boys on a team.
[ ] Shopping is torture.
[ ] Sad movies suck.
[x] You own an XBox/Playstation/Gamecube/Nintendo.
[ ] At some point in time, you wanted to be a firefighter.
[x] You own a baseball bat, a football, and/or a basketball. [what's wrong to have any of them?][x] You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers. [I played the girl. haha.]
[x] You watch sports on TV. [world cup rocks what. :D]
[ ] Gory movies are awesome.
[ ] You only go to your dad for advice.
[ ] You own like a trillion baseball caps.
[ ] You like going to football games.
[ ] You used to/do collect baseball cards.
[ ] Baggy pants are cool. [they are comfortable. not really cool though.]
[ ] Fire is cool.
[ ] You don't babysit.
[ ] It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people. [IT IS FUN OKAE.]
[x] Green, black, red, blue or silver are your favorite color(s).
[x] You don't care about your hair sometimes.
[x] You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
[x] Contact sports are fun. [you mean playing sports? IT IS FUN WHAT. haha.]
Total: _9_Add it up and multiply by five this time. :DD
Boyish percent: _45_%. [OMG. HAHA.]
GIRLISH:
[x] You wear lip gloss. [when makeup is required! :D]
[x] You love to shop all the time.
[ ] You wear eyeliner.
[x] You buy different colored tops. [I WANT TO.><] [ ] You have many of the same shirts in different colours. [ ] You don't like shopping at Hot Topic. [where is that place? -____-lll] [x] You wear the color pink. [ ] You consider cheerleading a sport. [it is cool but I don't think it is a sport haha. IT IS COOL. :D] [ ] You hate wearing the color black. [black is nice okae!] [x] You like hanging out at the mall. [YAYYIE] [ ] You like getting manicures and/or pedicures. [blahblah??] [ ] You like wearing jewelry. [x] Skirts are a part of your wardrobe. [x] shopping is one of your favorite hobbies. [but of course! :D ] [ ] it takes you around thirty minutes to get dressed and put on make-up and accessories. [I never tried that.] [x] You smile a lot more than you should. [ ] You have more then ten pairs of shoes Total: _8_ out of 17 I am _47_% girlish. HAHAHA. okayyie. i shall go and sleep le! bye! :D CANT WAIT FOR UNIT HIKE. HOPE MY MUMMY LET ME GO!! WAHAHA.
