- 23:08:00
Sunday, 11 February 2007
wahaha. realized that I very long never post le. have been posting at melia and my blog. ((: hmm. shall add on to the dalt on Friday. WAHAHA.
ma'am asked us to bring the things into the shelter. we did what we were told ofcos. then when we fall in, I ji2 ji2 mang2 mang2 de fall in. then the Chinese new year deco thingo was hanging down right infront of my face haha. yingyun saw that. and was laughing. then I couldnt help laughing too! haha. luckily ma'am dint catch us laughing! then I blow blow blow that thing non stop cos it was tickling my nose! so itchy.. hope that 41 will reply us on time. haha. :)
yesterday's OM quite sian. we finished the last back drop. :) which was good. and finished our script! yayyie. happy ending to our story! haiz. jiayou charmaine! we will always be there if you need someone to comfort you! :) ohh. and we finished the OM ice cream! haha :D
then today is soooo saddening. firstly, my hp no more money. secondly, my head very pain. thirdly, our sci SIA. it is the tragedy of coke kinds. haiz. our experiment failed. :( sooooo sad lor. at first we were all doing the car, the report happily. then there was so much laughter. when we come to the experiment, it failed. :(((( SO SAD. haiz.
looking forward to dalts on tues, thurs and friday's performance! and going back to primary sch on wed! :))
arhh. BANKRUPT. WAHA. must buy present for evelyn, top up my phone, buy chocolates for so many darlings! WAHAHA. I want to buy! but where's the money?? haha.
HMMMM. CHUXI IS CHARMED BY POOH DE BRO. AND I SERIOUSLY THINK SO. I AM NOT THE CHARMED ONE!
mourn over our dear dear coke + mentos car...
bye! :)
